Ankush Mitra - How I earn Rs.6,300 daily ? - My secret Trick


Everyone thinks that earning is the toughest job in India. But let me tell you India is a country of  125 crore peoples. So, there are lakhs of oppurtunity in this country for earning.

The all thing that I do is Article Writing. This is my only job through which I earn around Rs.6,300 daily.

There is website fiverr.com . 

This is the website where I ask for work Article writing writing work. On this website Daily I get around 25 orders and customers pay me $5 for each. Some times I had 60-70 orders in a day. But the minimum is 25 orders. 
For each order I get $5

So, for 25 orders = $5   ╳   25
                            = $125

Now fiverr.com takes 20% as their commission.
So from $125 they take $25 as commission.
And the final amount that I get is $125 - $25 
                                                       = $100

Today , $1 = Rs.63.52

My earnings is $100

In Rupees $100 = 100⨯63.52
                          = 6352

So my overall earning became Rs.6352

After transfer in my bank account they deduct some transfer charges

And as I had told , Finally I got around Rs.6300 as my daily Income.

Now tell me via comment that writing article is the best idea or not for youngsters.

I will see comments and hope to see your loves.

Please share this post as much you can for helping the youngsters.
Give your E mail at the top of page for getting more awesome ideas like this.

Like our Facebook page
                                                       

Comments