Monday Motivation - Daily Gossips Club

                        Monday Motivation

New Monday
New Week
and New Goals

Monday is a fresh start
It's never too late to dig in and
begin a new journey of success.


Dear Monday,
Thanks for having the word "mon" in you. It's french meaning is "mine" , in case you are not aware monday , but it makes me think of you more as        'my day'  and frankly that sounds like a much more promising start to the week.

Dear Visitors,
Wishing all of you a very happy monday. Let's start our occupation on this day which is called Motivational Monday.
This Monday is lucky for me because I am restarting my Blog today. I hope this monday will give so much pleasure and happiness to all of you.

Start your day with a goal.
Set a target for yourself for this week.
Plan your work.
And attack your target today because today the day which opens a new era of rule.
Get Set Go ...............

Comments